Sample Solutions is committed to protecting your personal information and ensuring your experience with us is as safe and as enjoyable as possible. In this section, you’ll find information on how and why we use “cookies” to improve our service and your web experience. You’ll also find out how to manage the information that is collected.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make the experience more efficient for the user. The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this website. For all other types of cookies, we need your approval.
Cookie Types and Their Uses
● The necessary cookies. help to make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to protected areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
● Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
● Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
● Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
What If I Don’t Want to Accept Cookies?
You can choose to restrict or block access to cookies set by Sample Solutions or any other company. You can set your browser to notify you when a web server attempts to write a cookie to your computer. This gives you a chance to accept or reject the cookie. You can control whether or not these cookies are used, but preventing them may mean you will be unable to log in to certain Sample Solutions websites.
Information we may collect from you
We have listed below the ways in which we use your personal data. We are also required by law to explain the legal basis for using your personal data, and this is also set out below. The legal basis in each case is that we have your consent for the use of your personal data, or that we need to use your personal data in order to perform a contract with you, or that the use of your personal data is necessary for our (or third parties’) legitimate interests (in which case we will explain what those interests are). Where we use your personal data with your consent, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT AT ANY TIME.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
● To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer (this is based on our legitimate interest in ensuring that our site is presented to you in the most effective way possible).
● To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes (this is based on your consent, which you may withdraw at any time).
● To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us (this is based on contractual necessity – we need to use your personal data to perform our contract with you).
● To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
● To notify you about changes to our service (this is based on our legitimate interest in keeping you informed about changes to our service).
We may also use your personal data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone. This is based on our legitimate interest, in providing you with information about our goods or services.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Cookie Name Purpose
Zoho Sales IQ samplesolutions-_zldp
_gid Sample Solutions uses Zoho Sales IQ for its chat room functionality and for identifying when logged in customers are on the website.
Click here for an overview of privacy at Zoho.
We use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social networks in various ways. For these to work Twitter will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their network or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes which will be outlined in their respective privacy policies.
How long we keep your personal data
We are required by law to keep your personal data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which we are using it. The period for which we keep your personal data will be determined by a number of criteria, including the purposes for which we are using the information, the amount and sensitivity of the information, the potential risk from any unauthorised use or disclosure of the information, and our legal and regulatory obligations.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the following rights in relation to your personal data (some of these rights apply only in certain circumstances, and some of them vary according to the legal basis on which we are processing your data – please see above for further details):
● The right to ask whether we’re processing your personal data and, if we are, to find out details of that processing (as well as obtaining a copy of your personal data).
● The right to ask us to correct any personal data that we hold about you that’s inaccurate or incomplete.
● The right to ask us to delete personal data that we hold about you.
● The right to object to how we’re processing your personal data, and to ask us to restrict how we’re processing your personal data.
● The right to have the personal data that you’ve provided to us provided to you in a structured and commonly-used electronic format. You can also ask us to transfer your personal data directly to another company if that’s feasible.
If you’re not happy with how we’ve dealt with your personal data, we’d like a chance to put it right – please contact us at email@example.com
No Spam Policy
We will never send you unsolicited emails or pass your details to a third party. If you give us your email address, this will only be used to communicate with you regarding the subject you have contacted us about. In the unlikely event that you do receive a message from us that you consider spam, please contact us using at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate the matter.
For the purpose of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament of the Council of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation), the data controller is Sample Solutions.
Managing your cookie settings
All recent versions of popular browsers give users a level of control over cookies. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Find out how to manage your cookies on popular browsers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
Last Updated: June 2018