Sample Solutions B.V. (“Sample Solutions”, or “us” or “we” or “our” shall include Sample Solutions affiliates and subsidiaries) within its scope of work, and in order to realize its core activity collects, stores and processes personal data.
Sample Solutions provides samples and services to support the market research industry by providing clients with access to consumer and business- respondents via telephone (both fixed/landline and wireless/mobile).
Our Company Data Protection Policy refers to our commitment to treat information of employees, customers, stakeholders and other interested parties with the utmost care and confidentiality. With this policy, we ensure that we gather, store and handle data fairly, transparently and with respect towards individual rights.
This policy does not apply to the practices and processing of our Customers, companies that we do not own or control, to individuals that we do not employ or manage, to services provided by other companies but accessible through our Website. Sample Solutions is a member of the following industry organizations and complies with all the privacy policies and codes of ethics of these associations:
• WAPOR – World Association for Public Opinion Research
• AAPOR(American Association for Public Opinion Research – USA)
• ESOMAR (The World Association of Research Professionals – Europe)
• ISO – International Organization for Standardization
1. What type of information do we collect? We gather Personal Information, if and to the extent it is necessary to provide our Services to you, and if we are entitled or obligated to process Personal Information under applicable law.
• Information You Provide to Us: We process Personal Information you actively and knowingly provide to us (ex. your name, last name and email address, telephone number if you submit RFQ, Sign up to our Newsletter or through our Chat).
We will inform you every time which information is required so you can choose to use our services or not. If you choose not to provide us with certain information you may not be able to register with us or take advantage of some of the features we provide.
• Log Data Whenever you visit our Service, we may collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser version, access times and dates, and other related statistics. Additionally, we use Log Data including your IP address for security purposes like whitelisting, prevention and recognition of attacks and malware. 2. How we collect information?
• Information submitted or provided by you;
• We collect publicly available information, to the extent legally permitted under applicable law. We may append this information to our existing information. Our data will be:
• Accurate and kept up-to-date;
• Collected fairly and for lawful purposes only; •
Processed by the company within its legal and moral boundaries;
• Protected against any unauthorized or illegal access by internal or external parties. Our data will not be:
• Communicated informally;
• Stored for more than necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected;
• Transferred to organizations, states or countries that do not have adequate data protection policies; Distributed to any party other than the ones agreed upon by the data’s owner (exempting legitimate requests from law enforcement authorities).
3. How we use personal data
• We collect personal data for market research purposes to help our clients improve their products, services or the way they conduct their business.
• You may choose to obtain access to, or to correct, your personal information at any time. Similarly, you may withdraw your consent to processing your personal data at any time (in which case we will delete your personal data). In order to do any of these things, please contact us using the details below.
4. Where is Information Stored?
Information, including, without limitation, PI, is primarily stored on servers and systems located in the EU, which servers are licensed, owned, and/or maintained by or on behalf of Sample Solutions.
5. Security Your Personal Information is treated as strictly confidential and we have taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures against loss and unlawful processing of such information. As a company that works in this field, Sample Solutions highly values system security and data safeguard. Our systems require identity assurance, visible trust, and strong protection and therefore Sample Solutions security policies include data encryption, pseudonymization, firewalls, malware protection, intrusion detection, safe data storing, SSL security certificates and reliable web hosting.
6. Transferring Data Market Research is a tool used by all sorts of organizations to obtain feedback from customers, members, potential customers and other stakeholders and our main goal to provide sample and services to support the market research industry and give an extensive range of services- from sample delivery to data collection, analyses, and research delivery to bring our customers fresh marketing insights. The information collected in a research context may be used to plan new products or services, gauge customer/member satisfaction, measure awareness of products or services, or to test reaction to products, services or communications. We may occasionally collect information that is legally considered more sensitive i.e. “Sensitive Personal Information”. In such instances, we will fully comply with legal restrictions on the collection, storage, use and transfer of such information. In some circumstances, in order to gain your participation in Internet-based, telephone or in-person survey research, we may transfer your name and email address or your name and telephone number to a marketing research field service facility, or to a company that operates Internet-based research platform. Before doing so we will ensure that the third party provides and
7. Client Information We treat all information we receive from clients as confidential and do not use the information for any purpose other than to fulfill our obligations to them. We keep client information secure at all times and prevent the misuse and unauthorized disclosure of it by our employees or any third parties.
8. Children and Minors Our Site and Services are directed to the general public. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 16 years of age.
9. How long do we retain Personal Information? We will retain your Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and as required for business or legal purposes unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. If you withdraw your consent to our processing your personal data, we will delete the personal data concerned at that point and will not keep a copy of it. Your right to withdraw your consent is dealt with in more detail, below.
10. Conditions for consent
Where processing is based on consent, the Data Subject shall have the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. You may withdraw your consent for us to collect, use or disclose your personal data by giving us a written notice via email addressed to our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org